Interswitch Financial Inclusion Services Limited (IFIS), is a newly established subsidiary joint venture between Beyond Branches, Growing Businesses Capital and Interswitch Limited. The Company was established to ensure increased agent activity in the delivery of financial and related value adding services outside the traditional channels, through additional financial access points within Nigeria and across Africa.
To support its objectives of growth and sustained profitability, IFIS is looking for result oriented, passionate, performance driven and innovative leaders to fill the Senior Management position below:
Job Position: Unit Head, Program Management and Delivery
- Reporting to the Head, Service Delivery, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning, managing and tracking all IFIS projects from initiation to completion to ensure timeliness are met within stipulated budget.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Obtain award letters from customer/sales team and prepares Project Initiation Documents (PID) based on the agreement.
- Develop project plans.
- Communicate with project stakeholders by sending updates/reports to them on the progress of the work.
- Prepare and send weekly status report to Group Head and customers on on-going projects.
- Responsible for project issues management, escalation management and change management.
- Follow up on internal and external dependencies required for project delivery to ensure timely delivery on projects.
- Manage Project Close- out by preparing Project Acceptance Certificate (PAC) to customers to sign off accepting the project had been completed.
- A first degree or its equivalent in Computer / Systems / Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Applied Physics, Computer Science or other disciplines.
- Possession of professional qualifications e.g. ITIL, Prince2, PMP will be an advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Knowledge of Project management and Forecasting.
- Basic knowledge of electronic transactions and e-business/ e-banking.
Employee Value Proposition
- IFIS provides a dynamic, flexible, and innovative environment for self-starters that are passionate and excited to shape the future.
- IFIS also invests heavily in her employees by providing cutting edge training and development opportunities comparable with leading global payment processing firms.
- Our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. This includes: competitive compensation, annual performance bonus and profit sharing that rewards you for your individual contribution to our business targets and share ownership schemes which link your reward to IFIS’s longer term performance.
- Successful candidates for this role will work in a multi-disciplinary team and will require good IT, sound interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, combined with excellent organisation and team working skills, a drive for excellence and a passion for success.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified qualified candidates should send their current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to: [email protected] please quote the reference number as the subject of your e-mail
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
31st of July, 2015.