UNC Enterprises is an organization that is into quality building materials, both construction and general goods and services.
We are a Fast growing oil and gas Company engaged in various sub sectors of the Nigerian oil and gas sector.
The size & scale of our operation and our growth aspirations require qualified entrepreneurs to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution Manager
- Responsible for managing the distribution operations and functions within an organization.
- Oversee warehouse operations.
- Order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements for machines.
- Oversee the transportation of goods from production site to consumer to client.
- Ascertain how much freight to place on shipments.
- Devise routes for shipments.
- Decide appropriate quantities of items to stock.
- Ensure inventory maintains optimal levels.
- Take orders over the phone, Internet, or through email.
- Put together catalogs advertising products.
- Visit retailers to demonstrate products.
- Negotiate contracts and prices.
- Deploy truck drivers.
- Monitor progress of major shipments to ensure receipt.
- Direct the activities of logistics division.
- Collaborate with marketing executives to ensure that new products reach the right markets at the optimal time.
- Ensure goods are stored properly and at the right temperature.
- Conduct market research to learn about the demand for different goods. Convince retailers to carry their products.
- Develop and implement a logistics process.
- Inventory goods that arrive from manufacturer.
- Review and approve purchase orders.
- Ship finished products.
- Handle incoming raw materials.
- Determine what goods sell best to commercial businesses and consumers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s in partnering to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2016.