UAC of Nigeria PLC (UAC) is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified company, UACs operations span the foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. The Company is committed to building and developing its people towards realizing their full potentials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager
- Reporting to the Food Services Manager, the Plant Manager will be responsible for the planning, coordinating, and manufacturing of high quality products;
- Semi-finished pastries, sauces, seasoning and confectioneries supplied to Restaurants and cakes sold to sundry customers;
- Co-ordination of the Central Kitchen (CK) to ensure that the CK operations are efficient and profitable in line with business objectives.
- Effectively coordinates all administrative & logistical activities for the plant as it relates to products dispatched to restaurants by the plant.
The ideal candidate must;
- Have first Degree in Sciences or Engineering.
- Coordinating and organizing ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- People development and Management skills
- 5 years’ functional experience in a similar role.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Production Planning Skills
- Team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th February, 2016.