Maventeq Systems offers an attractive and unique opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing success stories in the Information Technology sector. Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading organizations do business.
Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow’s reality today, learning from the industries top talent and having fun while you do it! We are looking for people who think outside the box, dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow – people a lot like you.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Turbine Supervisor Vacancy at Maventeq Systems
Job Position: Turbine Supervisor
Job Location: Onshore Site in Nigeria.
- Maintenance of turbines/compressor as supervisor/leader of a team of technicians (preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, job preparation, etc.)
- Supervise and co-ordinate preventive and corrective maintenance tasks and participate
- in engineering modification as necessary
- Receive and analyse work requests. Prepare maintenance tasks in co-operation with the other site maintenance teams. Schedule tasks by order of priority for the current week. Prepare and provide documents necessary for execution of the interventions of his team
- Order and ensure the reception of the spare parts and the equipment
- Ensure that all equipments are restarted and running efficiently after been repaired
- Ensure proper management of workshops, offices, tools, metrology equipment, PPEs, consumables and stationeries of his teams.
- Actively participate in maintenance operations. Repair the failing equipment. Control the execution of the works assigned to sub-contractors on the equipment, Supervise the monitoring of the machine parameters in order to detect discrepancies in machines in service. Follow requests and orders of equipment and spare parts
- Update and sign the daily logbook. Update drawings and diagrams. Actively participate in all investigation required by the methods team
- Issue the Field Internal Requests required to fulfil his interventions. Issue the maintenance procedures or request their creation
- Update the maintenance procedures or request their modification.
Safety and Quality management:
- Control that the work is carried out according to professional practice and safety codes. Carry out the safety measures in the event of a fire alarm or detection of gas
- Ensure that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during preparation and performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility
- Conduct HSE tool box meetings with his relevant teams and participate to Job Safety Analysis.
- Enter maintenance requests into the CMMS/UNISUP, Enter maintenance reports into the CMMS /UNISUP as soon as interventions have been carried out
- Enter the man hours every day for himself and his team, Check the data in the CMMS/UNISUP system and issue modification requests if there are any discrepancies. Review the requested maintenance planning in the CMMS/UNISUP to be sure that no interventions are forgotten.
- Diagnose the causes of breakdowns of equipment. Study and recommend any modifications, additions or removals enabling better operation of the installations or better equipment reliability
- Investigate the causes of equipment failures.
- Rotational, 4 weeks ON (7 days a week, including public holidays and weekends) * 4 weeks OFF.
- Working hours of 12 hours a day apply for SERVICES performed at onshore WORKSITES.
- Degree in Engineering, or similar discipline
- Mechanically fluent with Siemens SGT-100, SGT-200 and SGT-300, with SOLAR gas turbine and if possible with MAN screw compressors and Thermodyn compressors
- Training in Siemens or Solar turbine is a plus
- Good knowledge in SAP software application is an extra Plus.
- Good seniority and heavy hands-on/troubleshooting experience required.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Closing Date
August 19th, 2015