Northbridge Energy Limited is an integrated indigenous African company, incorporated and operating in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos Nigeria, London United Kingdom and Dubai UAE. Established in 2010 with full operations embarked upon in early 2014, with the aim of positioning the company within the Oil and Gas sector by focusing on dynamically seeking new opportunities in delivering cutting-edge solutions.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
- We are looking for experienced Mack truck drivers who can deliver Petroleum products in a safe and timely manner from one location to another within and outside Nigeria
- Transport Petroleum products to customers at designated locations
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and report issues for preventive maintenance
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Collect/issue waybills and deliver invoices
- Follow journey management plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of OND (Mechanical Engineering) educational qualification.
- Honesty, Transparency and Integrity
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
- Valid driving license (willingness to obtain one)
- Proven working experience as a truck driver (or interested in driving)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
Conditions of Service
- Salaries and other conditions of service are attractive and negotiable.
- Recognition for good performance and rewards await qualified and interested candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with TRUCK DRIVER as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st July, 2016.