Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 5 years, operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
- Always deliver products to the customer promptly.
- Regular checking of driver’s license and vehicle documents to make sure they are valid.
- The prospective employee ensures that the customer is satisfied with his service.
- The prospective employee ensures he obeys traffic rules and regulations at all time.
- Make sure all parts changed during service or repair of the vehicle are brought to the office for proper verification.
- Regular checking of vehicle to make sure its properly serviced and fuelled adequately at all time.
- Good maintenance of the vehicle and keeping it clean both inside and outside at all time.
- Always ensuring there is no damage on products when conveying to the customers
- Must be conversant with Lagos Road Network.
- Ability to read and write in English Language.
- Must have registered under Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)
- Minimum of 2 years of heavy duty truck driving experience
- The successful truck driver will be resuming at Arepo branch.
- Must be in excellent health condition: Perfect vision and hearing, and must be physically fit.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS, subject as “Truck driver” to: [email protected]
Submit applications to:
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited,
KM 10,Lasu-Isheri Road,
Afolabi Bus Stop,
Opposite Kristine Joe Eatery/NIPCO Filling Station,
Note: The interested candidates should reside around Opic, Berger/Arepo Axis (Lagos/Ibadan Express Road).