Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades of experience in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
TGI Group is the owner of leading companies such as CHI Limited (manufacturer of Chivita 100%, Hollandia, CHI snacks), CHI Farms Limited (producers of CHI Chicken), CHI Pharmaceuticals Limited (a WHO approved manufacturer of healthcare products), Cormart Limited (importer and manufacturer of Home Care products), Romson Oilfield Services Limited (provider of product and service solutions to oil industry), ORC Fishing and Food Processing Limited (producer of sea food), Master Marine Services Limited (Dry-Docking), WACOT Limited (a market leader in Agro inputs and investments in value-chains of sesame, cocoa, cashew, cotton, rice etc.), Fludor Benin SA (manufacturer of vegetable oils & fats and cashew processing), Tropical Industries International Pvt. Limited (manufacturer of kitchen and bathroom fittings), Vink Corporation DMCC, Dubai (agricultural commodities) etc.
Job Title: Navision ERP Manager
- Strong experience in supporting Manufacturing & Distribution companies
- Play active role in configuring, developing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Create new and modify existing customization as requested from users subject to the approval from management
- Act as a technical liaison to business groups for external application support
- Test functionality developed against business requirements
- Upgrade Navision to newer versions, and implement third party add-ons as needed.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues in NAVISION
- Work with internal Navision team to create technical specs for new ERP functionality.
- Provide team leadership on individual projects.
- Supervise, schedule, review and monitor project and effectively handle escalations. Facilitates amicable solutions according to project situation and timelines.
- Develop proposals, responses and project presentations on need-to-need basis.
- Take right decision during project meetings and presentations in terms of resource allocation and timelines by focusing on the delivery of agreed project tasks
Desired Skills and Experience
- Qualified MCA/MCS/MSC (Computer)/BE (Computer)
- Minimum three years of experience in Dynamics NAV
- Experience on NAV 2015 is a must
- Experience in Dynamics NAV Functional will be added advantage
- Sound knowledge of C/AL, RDLC reporting, SSRS.
NAVISION 2009, 2013 R2, 2015
SQL Queries, .Net Technologies, Web Services
- Experience in handling a team size of 6 – 10 members.
- Multi-level interaction skills to manage the team and coordinate across Companies for overall management of the project
General Skill Set
- Ability to follow a task efficiently from inception to completion.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and good inter-personal communication
- An articulate and versatile team person, with the aptitude to work under challenging deadline and environment with the best application of mind and having strong work ethics and always look to strive for excellence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply