TGI Group is the owner of leading companies such as CHI Limited (manufacturer of Chivita 100%, Hollandia, CHI snacks), CHI Farms Limited (producers of CHI Chicken), CHI Pharmaceuticals Limited (a WHO approved manufacturer of healthcare products), Cormart Limited (importer and manufacturer of Home Care products), Romson Oilfield Services Limited (provider of product and service solutions to oil industry), ORC Fishing and Food Processing Limited (producer of sea food), Master Marine Services Limited (Dry-Docking), WACOT Limited (a market leader in Agro inputs and investments in value-chains of sesame, cocoa, cashew, cotton, rice etc.), Fludor Benin SA (manufacturer of vegetable oils & fats and cashew processing), Tropical Industries International Pvt. Limited (manufacturer of kitchen and bathroom fittings), Vink Corporation DMCC, Dubai (agricultural commodities) etc.
To know more about the TGI Group and career opportunities, please follow the link below
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (From Oil and Gas)
- Providing leadership to Finance & Controlling and IT function.
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help making financial decisions, as well as coordinating intercompany financial activities.
- Provide the Group with all financial requirements on a timely and accurate basis
- Responsible for making strategic decisions, investment plans, financial planning/budgeting/ reporting, developing financial aspects of 3 year Annual Operating Plan (AOP), capital expenditure plan and cost control including P & L and cost centers responsibility.
- Analyzing Balance Sheet, P & L accounts, and cost centers.
- Keeping all relevant records, archives, and legal documents in a proper manner
- Prepare timely monthly MIS reports with sound analyses and variance explanations, and send it to the Group timely.
- Prepare timely annual accounts and ensure timely finalization of audits.
- Manage the working capital with the clear mandate to improve stock management and reduce stock levels, reduce Accounts Receivables & reduce finance costs.
- Manage all company taxes and ensure compliance
- Responsible for Business Intelligence (BI) by integrating cross-functional business activities and transactions thru’ IT solutions. Designing IT strategies and infrastructure/services plan.
- Forecasting the funding requirements, assess its impact on the Balance Sheet and Cash Flow, monitoring bank overdrafts limits, and proper cash and treasury management.
- Prepare complete and meaningful presentations for various funds requirements.
- Financial planning of new projects (Capex, acquisitions, new products, expansion, etc).
- Reviewing and analyzing Internal Audit observations and deciding corrective actions on it.
- Setting and monitoring Finance & Controlling and IT functions goal and objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- In coordination with the Internal Audit Manager, enhancing and monitoring the Internal Audit policies and procedures.
- Coordinating internal and external audits.
- In coordination with Group Treasury, monitoring currency exposure and the currency risks.
- Monitoring financial statutory requirements and compliances, etc.
- Monitoring legal cases pertaining to Finance & Accounts function (such as doubtful debts).
- Control and ensure appropriate operational costs and overheads.
- Participating actively in management meetings and discussion on business strategy.
- Understanding Company’s new and modified business avenues, modal, strategy, etc., and aligning Finance & Controlling and IT functions with them.
- Organizational development thru’ leadership development plans, succession planning, etc for critical positions in the department.
- Developing, training Finance & Controlling staff.
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems and continuous improvement methodologies with specific focus on growth, cost reduction and process improvements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- International experience and Africa a plus.
- Good experience of working in an ERP environment like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics system
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise
- Computer literacy with good IT skills.
- Excellent leadership skills. Resource & People Management.
- Strategic Thinking & Decision Making.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Financial modeling (i.e. discounted cash flow).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply