Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Treasury Operations Specialist Vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria
Job Position: Specialist,Treasury Operations
Capture all payments and receivables on Oracle ERP and TABS and ensure compliance of the company treasury activities with the company policy and in line with local constraints.
- Develop Treasury Operations processes and procedures
- Develop and prepare various treasury reports to aid critical decision making
- Ensure all lodgments reflected on banks statement are captured on accounting systems (TABs, ERP etc)
- Verify charges and commissions/interest posted by the banks
- Ensure all payments effected through the banks are captured on the Accounting system (ERP)
- Capture all Fund management journals on ERP
- Ensure posting of all the company’s interest income duly verified by the Treasury Specialist Funds Management before absorption into the Account System (TABs, ERP etc)
- Complete special projects as required to ensure continuous improvement of all cash management processes and the operation of the Treasury.
- Carry out assigned tasks as advised by the Manager, Operations and fund management
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc).
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years work experience.
- Cash Management
- Financial Accounting/ Reporting
- Personal Effectiveness
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search