African Industries is a diversified West African Conglomerate that employs over 4,000 people from over 10 countries. The Group has operations in eight locations in Nigeria, distributes products in several West African countries and is increasing investment in neighboring countries.
Its origins lie in trading soft and hard commodities imported from Europe and Asia.
Job Title: Treasury Manager
- Day to day Cash Management
- Working Capital Management- Estimating working capital requirements/ cash flow forecasting and planning/ arranging sufficient working capital limits
- Financial Risk Management – Currency & Interest Rate Risk
- Maintaining existing banking relationships and developing new relationships
- Co-coordinating with Group treasury to arrange long term financing
- Keeping Treasury MIS up to date
- Day to day follow up with the banks on banking transactions
- Managing balance between Foreign exchange risk and interest costs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply