British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future.
Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Job Number: 8261BR
Appointment Type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- The Treasury Analyst would provide proactive support to execute treasury and cash management processes such as external financing, credit facilities, banking relationships, funding, capital structures, interest rate, foreign exchange (FX) and insurance risk management, liquidity management and cash & banking solutions.
- The role is based in Lagos and reports to the Head of Tax & Treasury.
The job holder would:
- Execute all treasury and cash management transactions.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement with regard to treasury management processes and systems.
- Give proactive support for the centralization of treasury transactions
- Ensure compliance to the Treasury Manual.
- Respond to queries and request for information from Auditors.
- Provide proactive support (within the global treasury strategy framework) in order to implement opportunities for enhancing treasury effectiveness and to assist teams in delivering the global Treasury strategy.
- Execute treasury management activities following agreed global standard processes and frameworks
- Deliver on agreed management and statutory Treasury reporting
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting,
- Broad experience in a large, global organisation
- Influencing and interpersonal skills
- Relevant professional qualification (ICAN/ACA/ACCA) would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an FMCG or similar environment
- In depth knowledge / experience in treasury operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2015.