B. Adedipe Associates Limited – Our Client, a leading company in the Financial Services industry, is seeking qualified candidate to fill the position below for its Financial Education Centre:
Job Title: Training Executive
- To assess the training needs of all business sectors; sell customized training and risk consulting services in response to customer needs and demands.
- Assist the Management to respond to the environmental factors impacting the long term strategic direction of the company
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A good first Degree from a reputable University (MBA/Postgraduate degree in management is an added advantage)
- 3-5 years working experience preferably in a similar role in Training Consultancy/Financial services sector.
- Age not more than 35 years
The candidate will be required to:
- Prospect, sell, market, promote, and offer a variety of customized training courses and seminars designed to develop, enrich, and train organisational workforce.
- Identify opportunities for new business with new and existing customers and successfully converting such opportunities
- Prepare and manage annual training calendar for the company’s Financial Education Centre establishing courses, dates, times, locations, and costs.
- Conduct administrative tasks in relation to implementation of trainings including preparation of materials and identification of content experts.
- Establish and sustain customer relationships through numerous networking channels.
- Oversee market campaigns and other activities that will lead to market creation for the company
- Work closely with product research and services teams to gather information about and understand the market needs for the company’s product developments.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Market and Customer Understanding
- Customer Orientation and Focus
- Decisiveness and Visionary Thinking
- Should have a wide business breadth
- Industry Knowledge
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Leadership Abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should be forwarded their application letters and a detailed Curriculum Vitae and contact phone number (preferably a GSM number) to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th October, 2015.