Perfetti Van Melle is a privately owned company, producing and distributing candies and chewing gums in more than 150 countries worldwide.
Employing over 18.000 people and operating 35 companies throughout the world, Perfetti Van Melle has a true global reach: it is present in the Asia Pacific Region, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Americas
The industrial adventure of Perfetti Van Melle began many years ago, but it was in March 2001 that the current Group was set up through the merger of Perfetti Spa and Van Melle N.V. In July 2006 the Group acquired the Spanish company Chupa Chups S.A., famous all over the world for its lollypops.
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
- Trade marketing activities across the different channels
- Ideation, planning & budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials and promotions
- Managing the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution, assortment…) by finding the most efficient solutions
- Collaborating with brand managers and marketing team to build sales promotions and product communication
- Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives, including coordination with Corporate Trade Marketing
- Putting in place, monitor and improve processes to link all Marketing activities with the activities of the Sales team
- Supports local teams in the execution of the activities and in achieving their sales and budget objectives, while ensuring the desired product benefits and brand values/equity are properly communicated
- Ensures that the local feedback is taken into account by regularly visiting sales teams, customers and stores.
- Head responsibility to manage and monitor Trade Marketing Investments as well as initiate execution
- Strong, classic trade / customer marketing background with a leading consumer packaged goods company
- Experience in working in trade marketing function including specific experience in evaluating the needs of the field and translating that into specific trade marketing programs
- Proven success in working in a fast paced environment where strategic brand building efforts are complemented by hard driving promotional activities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply