Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations.
Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
Our client, Total Upstream Nigeria Limited, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Company Representative
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Company representative is designated Responsible for Safety and Environment on Site delegate (RSES-D) and is directly accountable for the safe execution of the offshore works.
The Service holder is UFR Contractor’s focal point for day to day activity onboard the installation vessel. In a narrow coordination with the UFR Installation team based in Lagos, the SERVICE holder shall:
- Supervise that the agreed procedures are respected during all the offshore presence of the installation vessel on Project site, mainly for the following activities performed onboard the vessel by URF Contractor:
- Supply / Barge activities alongside or at close vicinity of the vessel;
- Transfer of equipment onboard the vessel;
- Deck operations;
- Lifting, overboarding, lowering and landing of subsea structures;
- Subsea ROV works.
- Ensure that any modification of the agreed procedure is covered by the Management Of Change agreed process;
- Sign in due time and when satisfactory preparation level has been achieved each specific Ready For Installation certificate;
- Communicate with onshore support to:
- Plan the coming operations;
- Mobilise offshore relevant personnel from other packages (i.e. SPS & Umbilical Contractor Personnel).
- Ensure that ICAPS are filled, signed and transferred to URF Contractor’s ICAPS Coordinator;
- Ensure recording of daily report activities on board and approves the daily report issued by Contractor. This reporting shall include activities on board the vessel but also any other activities interfacing with his own activities.
- The Service holder will lead the Company supervision team onboard the vessel.
- Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, with Company Representative acting onboard other vessel(s) working at Site in case of co-activities or SIMOPS activities;
- Ensure, when relevant, the interface onboard the vessel between MWS Representative and URF Contractor and ensure, in accordance with MWS agreed scope, that relevant MWS certificate has been issued;
- The Service holder is responsible, onboard the installation vessel, to ensure that Company HSE standards are applied throughout the operations and participates to hazard assessments for any activity involving the vessel.
- The Company rep shall lead the offshore team and shall demonstrate exemplary HSE behavior to ensure all works on the vessel shall be conducted in a safe manner according to the Company’s Golden Rules, Contractor HSE rules and international and local regulations.
- He is the Company’s focal point in case of an emergency onboard the vessel and ensures proper implementation of the emergency response procedures. In particular the UFR Offshore Company representative shall:
- Regularly call meetings to remind and motivate the COMPANY and CONTRACTOR offshore team of the HSE principles;
- Ensure all meetings start with a Safety Moment;
- Ensure all offshore works are risk assed;
- Ensure that toolbox talks are conducted at the start of each shift and Total Golden Rules are enforced for each operation;
- Stop all unsafe acts onboard the vessel and enforce the authority of all his team members to stop unsafe acts;
- Report improvement, anomalies and incidents according to the HSE management system on board the vessel and to the UFR HSE Manager according to the project procedures;
- Not engage in any unsafe acts.
The Company rep is designated Responsible for Safety and Environment on Site delegate (RSES-D).
The Company rep is directly accountable for:
- The safe and timely execution of the offshore works on board his vessel or the site where his vessel is working;
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient interface when his other actors of the offshore site under full control of the site RSES;
- Reporting immediately to the onshore organisation any issue requiring ad hoc support from this onshore team.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction;
- Good organizational skills;
- Experience in leadership and team management;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- BOSIET certificate.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects;
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and Company’s general specifications;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply