Total Upstream Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting for a Rotating Machine Superintendent (FPSO) in Lagos.
Job Title: Rotating Machine Superintendent (FPSO)
- To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works. Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- To ensure that all construction activities related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives.
- To oversee the activities of all site teams within his discipline to ensure that all technical, contractual and cost information is properly recorded, collated and available for inspection/reference as required by company policy.
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions to identified construction problems.
- Reviews of vendor’s documents and verify/check rotating machine arrived at workshop.
- Comments on the contractor documents related to his discipline in due time. Review and comment site queries related to electrical works and co-ordinate the response with electrical engineer leader.
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline
- To manage construction interfaces within his discipline with others (engineering, other sub-projects, commissioning) arbitrating between different disciplines, the only criterion being the overall good of the project.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times and attend the toolbox meetings
- To ensure that the construction yards are provided with suitable information in line with requirements (technical & schedule), troubleshooting any technical problems that could affect construction/ fabrication.
- To identify critical activities and potential bottlenecks for the progress of the works.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To prepare or help to prepare reports for company, partners, and authorities as required.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas
- production projects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply