Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations.
Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
Our client, Total Upstream Nigeria Limited, recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 4C&D TUCN Project Coordination and Reporting and DWD Management Assistant
- The primary role of the Project Coordinator is to ensure the daily follow up of the program.
- He has a secondary role to provide relevant assistance to the DWD Management for meetings preparation, slides edition, programs preparation for VIPs reception and visits.
- He can assume project management tasks for the District by performing studies and analysis, and ensure strict follow up of the current initiatives: determine roles and responsibilities, set up clear objectives, track and report issues and anomalies, set up KPIs and dashboards.
- He can finally be a relay between Management and Staff, his communicating skills allow him to push / pull information while maintaining obvious confidentiality, make clear analysis on some particular blocking points, and propose adequate solutions.
- In that view, he maintains a constant liaison with the Project Leader, with the PMO, the Taskforce Leaders and all initiative owners to track the progress of the project and identify the key risks associated.
- He reports and communicates to the relevant parties all progress, events and issues that can happen.
- He must proactively anticipate and plan all risks in order to reduce their impacts and propose alternative solutions to the Management and to the Teams.
- Ensure good coordination of the PMO : plan and dispatch the tasks accordingly, share and gather the information, sustain proper communication between the team;
- Liaise with the Project Leader to report key issues, share information, plan next steps, anticipate risks;
- Prepare weekly report and dispatch to MD’s Office / Prepare monthly report to be sent to the DIG;
- Prepare Bi Monthly Newsletter to be uploaded on the intranet for internal communication;
- Daily track of the progress of all roadmaps updated on the Road-mapping Tracking Tool;
- Prepare various data analysis from the Tracking Tool to highlight and explain key attention points;
- Present the progress of the project to various stakeholders through different governance meetings;
- Liaise with Finance team to conciliate 4C&D performance with Finance figures on all budget exercises;
- Follow up and report the performance progress of the retained CPIs, and liaise with the Teams to discuss the evolution of their CPIs performance;
- Liaise with NLNG to share best practices and initiatives, find synergies between the two companies / Ensure coordination between TUCN and external parties;
- Edit / review presentations for the DWD Management in the view of the preparation of meetings;
- Ensure the whole preparation and follow up of programs and agenda for internal / external VIP visits on sites;
- Management of small scale initiatives like waste management project in Eko Towers.
- Liaise with all taskforces to identify new initiatives / Assist initiatives owners on edition of roadmaps / Schedule Rigor Test sessions to validate all roadmaps to be uploaded on the Tracking Tool;
- Liaise with all taskforces to follow up the progress of their initiatives, assist them when challenges are met, propose solutions to tackle the issues, ensure smooth follow up of everyone’s actions;
- Training of all new initiative owners on the use of the Tracking Tool, provide technical assistance when needed;
- Prepare periodic presentations for various governance meetings / Assist management with their presentations;
- Update the affiliate initiative database accordingly / Sustain and update the shared W drive 4C&D folder properly;
- Coordination with all stakeholders of the project within and outside the affiliate;
- Ensure preparation of presentations for governance meetings at 4C&D and DWD level;
- Ensure strict tracking of the roadmaps and their key milestones in the 4C&D Road-mapping Tracking Tool.
- Ensure preparation and dispatch of all periodic reports;
- Deliver the financial and non financial ambitions of the project;
- Very good knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry and of TUCN organization;
- Advanced notions in Finance, HR, Contracts & Procurement and Oil & gas related technical operations;
- Good ability to prioritize tasks, ability to work under pressure, very good interpersonal and communications skills, ability to work and cope with Top Management, advanced listening and analysis skills;
- Full Microsoft Office proficiency, writing & editing advanced skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply