Intel Nigeria – At Intel, we see the everyday as a bar that continually needs to be raised. Step inside our world and you’ll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. We are game changers, plain and simple.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Analyst Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Category: Sales
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Student/Intern
- We are looking for the change agent in you. Intel is all about world-changing innovation.
- You will be part of an extremely talented, high-performing team that implements exciting new projects, such as: solutions for Education partners and service providers, Enterprise strategy, new uses of NFC, wireless, wearable technology, and mobile solutions.
- The Business Analyst intern will support the implementation of projects and programs that deliver innovation, velocity/efficiency, improve service, and lower cost.
Key functions will include:
- Data analytics and presentation
- Supporting requirements testing and delivery/execution
- Device driver development knowledge under Windows and/or Linux, GFX driver development & debug experience & expertise is a strong preference.
- Defining business cases and problem statements
- Eliciting, organizing, and analyzing project requirements
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature, going from collecting, processing and analyzing data to support project managers and Business Development Managers.
- Working on sales data analysis and generating reports and strategy documents.
- In addition, this position will include business promotion activities, process development to drive continuous growth and improvement of sales.
- Candidate must be graduate Degree holder (B.Sc.) in Business Analysis, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics/Statistics or other related field.
- Minimum of one year experience in Data Analytics disciplines
- Experience in database management is a plus.
- Experience with Linux/Windows and Android is a plus.
- Project Management certification (PMP) is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with business partners and project managers to define, prioritize, and deliver programs and projects is considered a bonus.
- Ability to synthesize, display and present complex business processes & data into simple and compelling stories is considered a plus.
- Ability to work with deadlines, frequent interruptions and shifting priorities.
- This includes working on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including experience creating and delivering presentations to senior leadership and external leaders are considered an added advantage.
- Data analysis skills to quickly understand, depict and resolve complex business problems, conduct cost/benefit analysis, and develop alternative solutions and recommendations are an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 16th November, 2015.