With operations in more than 130 countries, we are a leading international oil and gas company. We produce, refine and market oil and manufacture petrochemicals. We are also a major player in natural gas and rank second in solar energy with SunPower. Demonstrating their commitment to better energy, our 100,000 employees help supply our customers around the world with safer, cleaner, more efficient and more innovative products that are accessible to as many people as possible. We work alongside our stakeholders to ensure that our operations consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits.
Job Title: System Support Officer
Auto req ID: 3154BR
Functional discipline: Information Systems Telecom
Employment type: Regular position
IS User Services
NP range: NP9-
Affiliate (if known): TOTAL NIGERIA
Branch: Marketing & Services
Salary currency: NGN
Interview location: HEAD OFFICE LAGOS NIGERIA
Proposed start date: MAY 2016
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
We are looking for a fantastic ASP.net MVC developer to work on their product portfolio, with lots of greenfield and brownfield projects on the go at the moment, you will have lots of exciting things to do.
- Experience as a Software Developer
- Extensive experience developing in a software development team.
- Front end GUI design and development
- Experience with TFS build setup
- TDD (Experience with test-driven development and test-driven design)
- Experience building data capture or workflow applications with rich user interaction.
- C# (Object Oriented Programming) – Ability to use Rapid application development tool is an added advantage
- ASP.NET 4.5 (Minimum)
- ASP.Net (MVC)
- Ideally Bootstrap/ KnockoutJS
- Testing development (TDD/BDD)
- Agile exposure (SCRUM or Kanban)
- Troubleshooting and supporting local and wide area network infrastructure environments.
- Monitoring and maintaining Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 based servers.
- Microsoft SQL Server (Database Design, Management and Querying)
- Microsoft Azure (Cloud)
- WCF / Webservices and XML (Added Advantage)
- Entity Framework 5.0
- BSC Computer Science or related subjects.
- Minimum of 3yrs work experience in software development in ASP.NET, CH, VISUAL STUDIO, MS SQL server.
- Knowledge of MS Azure, HTML/CSS/JAVA Script.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply