Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Our unrivaled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions.
We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
Total Health Trust Limited (THT) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Intern
- Medical Encounter data registration
- Batching of medical bills
- Filing of bills
- Claims Verification and follow-up calls
- Scanning and bar-coding of medical bills
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND including B.Sc. (Undergraduates on holiday and graduates) preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Health Information or any other related discipline.
- Candidate should attach all credentials e.g degree certificates, professional qualification (if any), birth certificate, undergraduate academic profile or result, notification of results, etc.
- Additional qualification in Computer Appreciation will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Candidate must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office suites especially Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Integrity and Accuracy
- Adaptive, Result-Oriented,
- Interpersonal Skill
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.