Total Health Trust Limited – Our organization is a leading and largest health maintenance organization (“HMO”) in Nigeria with over 270,000 members and over 270 private corporations representing some of the country’s top local and international multinationals, as well as public sector institutions under our management. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 17 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). Total Health Trust Limited helps make healthcare work in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Marketing Communication Executive
Report to: Head, Brand and Marketing Communication
- Total Health Trust Limited has a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Marketing professional who not only is experienced in all aspects of Marketing but has an innate understanding of Customer, Product and Channel Marketing, and has had experience in the formulation and implementation of marketing strategy and planning encompassing all aspects of the value chain. Added to this, the ideal candidate should possess sound knowledge of Brand Management.
- We are looking for an individual of outstanding caliber, and suitability to our business, to build and lead a Strategic Marketing function that will provide strategic and tactical Brand, Marketing and Communication support to all our product areas. The opportunity is ideally suited for a dynamic, ambitious, resilient and passionate individual who is committed to making a difference.
- The role is both demanding and rewarding and will require the candidate to be innovative, own processes, drive business solutions and play an active role in assisting, leading and managing the Total Health Trust Limited Marketing Function.
- Implement strategic marketing plans and to help achieve business objectives
- To position and differentiate our brand in the mind of our customers
- Oversight and end-to-end accountability for the execution of marketing plans
- Establish and maintain strategic networks and liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for reputational risk management, budget setting and control with Marketing
- Manage multiple projects and work within deadlines
- Excellent writing and communication skills for a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Build, develop and lead teams
- Identify needs, gaps and opportunities for our business and make proposals to implement these
- Keep abreast of the competitor landscape and provide insights to business
- Provide necessary marketing tools to enable distribution and sales channels to reach targets.
- Oversight and accountability for strategic event management
- Accountability and execution of a digital strategy to enable the business objectives
- Ensure that internal and external communication is relevant and builds the Total Health Trust Limited and Liberty brands
Qualifications and Knowledge
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in Brand and Marketing Communications position
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Professional qualifications in Marketing, Corporate Communications and Brand Management is an added advantage
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Proven ability to present to and interact with large audiences including trustees, boards and conferences;
- MBA degree is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the product, market and business and HMO experience in similar role is an advantage
- Inter-personal competence
- Change Management skills
- Able to handle complexity
- Agility and flexibility
- Conceptual ability
- Communication skills with demonstrated ability to present information in a clear and logical manner both in writing and verbally
- Planning and organizing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th May, 2016.