Tiskies Global Nigeria Limited is an African contemporary fashion outfit specializing in combination of African fabrics with Western materials to produce a well detailed mix of exquisite fashion items for women, ranging from tops, skirts, dresses to trousers. Our major plan is to be a Nigerian company with global focus as reflected by our name.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager – Garment Manufacturer
The production manager will oversee all activities in the garment factory and the factory meets the productivity and quality standards set by the company. Some of the duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Interpret specifications of design and pattern, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Schedules and keep records of employees’ attendance and hours worked to ensure maximum productivity
- Records all information on requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
- Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
- Plan and develop new products and production processes.
- Oversees sequencing of machine, select most suitable operators from available operators for each operation.
- Create daily production reports, including actual costing sheet for the products manufactured
- Check manpower costing of each floor and try to keep manpower cost under control.
- Train and motivate employees and enrich their knowledge in certain areas training program is arranged by him.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
- Determine standards, budgets, production goals, and rates, based on company policies, equipment and labor availability, and workloads.
- Calculate labor and equipment requirements and production specifications, using standard formulas.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate must have at least 5 years experience working in the garment manufacturing industry
- Must have good verbal & written skills
- Must have formal training in Fashion/Industrial design, (first degree preferred)
- Must be self motivated with an ability to lead and manage a team.
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must have knowledge of garment construction
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Position is opened to applicants outside of Nigeria who are willing to relocate.