Sanddriana Travels is a world class, innovative and customer focused Travel Management Company. She was incorporated under the COMPANIES ALLIED MATTERS ACT 1990 in March 2011 (RC 940125). We have worked hard to cultivate an unmatched expertise in the travel industry, working with top airlines, hotel chains on a preferred basis to deliver premier service, value and customer satisfaction that is second to none.
JOB TITLE: Ticketing Officer
- To Book domestic and international reservations for air travel, rail tickets, hotel and car rentals.
- Issue tickets to passengers for various modes of transportation.
- To ensure that copies of tickets and hotel invoices are filed appropriately.
- To liaise with Airlines to resolve issues when they arise and implement Airline procedures with regard to ticket issuance, Reissue & Reservation.
- Secure new client sales and retention through customer service provide
- To Monitor and sort global distribution system (GDS) to maintain quality control.
- Planning schedule for customers, and helping them reach their destination via the best route and at the lowest cost.
- To provide after service customer care to clients by dealing with all queries that arises.
- To ensure that copies of all issued tickets are sent to clients and the administrative department for filling
- Must be well learned on the use of AMADEUS GDS
- Must be organized and be able to work without supervision.
- Must have abillity to multitask and think fast.
- Must be well experienced as a ticketing officer
How to Apply
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO email@example.com