Based in Dubai, the Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with a turnover of approximately US$18.4 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air services provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier. Currently, Emirates flies to over 125 destinations across 6 continents on a modern fleet of 180 wide-bodied aircraft.
Ticket Desk Agent
- Ensure a high standard of Customer Service is maintained at all times and be able to project the EK image at all times by being fully conversant with EK ticketing and fares procedures; responding to customer queries; complaints and claims in an efficient and timely manner in order to restore passenger confidence.
- Deal with problems arising such as delays; disruptions; excess baggage or denied boarding; including implementation of the ‘Options’ Scheme; in order to retain customer confidence and loyalty.
- Ensure expenditure on meals and accommodation for transfer or delayed passengers are in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure the expeditious and accurate completion of all documentation including tickets; MCOs; Excess baggage tickets; PTAs; DSR’s etc
- Make/amend reservations as and when necessary, handle rebooking of flights accommodation and re-issuing tickets and issuance of FIMs in the event of disruptions for EK and other airlines.
- Recalculate fares for passengers changing itinerary; making additional collection as required; completing daily ticket sales returns and ensuring monies are banked.
- Monitor both inbound and outbound transfer passengers. Make arrangements to expedite their journey through the airport. Compile various statistics on transfer numbers and provide daily shift reports.
- Undertake Check-in for transfer passengers at the Transfer Desk. Allocate seats process transfer baggage requirements and ensure visas and other documentation is in order for travel.
- Assist other Airport Services team members as and when required and undertake various administrative functions and other duties as directed from time to time by the Airport Services Manager and Ticket Desk Supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
- High school level of education or equivalent
- Knowledge of Reservations and Ticketing (preferably with some airport experience).
- Completed basic courses in MARS Reservations and Fares and Ticketing.
- A working knowledge of Departure Control Systems (DCS)
- Must have good customer service and interpersonal skills; and the ability to work under pressure.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.