Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: News Agency Account Manager West Africa
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
- This position manages and grows revenue and market share at designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company’s strategic objectives
- Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
- Develops and executes account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions
- Manages, retains and grows revenue, responsible for sales and the customer relationship
- Cultivates customer relationships and ensures effective service delivery to accounts
- Focuses on customer’s satisfaction, knows the customer’s business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts
- Acts as point of contact for the client, provides escalation path to and from Service, attends to customer issues promptly
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities
- May provide customer product training as necessary
- Accountable for individual expense budget management
- Supports execution of strategy at the account level
- Works with and brings in experts/specialists onto the team where required, has oversight of all account activities
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing.
Scope & Impact:
- Owns account relationship and drives overall revenue growth and customer satisfaction for accounts under management
- Responsible for net sales, debt management and revenue for accounts under management
- This is an individual contributor role and does not have people management responsibilities
- Works under general supervision of manager
Technical/Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Strong understanding of customers needs, business models and workflows
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Selling skills (identity, develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling).
- Strong negotiation skills
- Very fluent in English and French
- Knowledge of Salesforce or equivalent CRM system with ability to forecast and create a steady pipeline
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Several years of successful sales experience preferably in the Media market, good knowledge of traditional and multimedia markets.
- Knowledge of financial markets and products is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop and execute a sales plan, ability to use a variety of technology with a high level of proficiency
- Problem solving; ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
- Presentation and communication skills; ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization
- Ability to collaborate across teams and within a culturally diverse organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online