Nigeria Education Crisis Response is a USAID-funded project aimed at supporting Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, and Yobe states to expand access to quality, relevant non-formal education and alternative education opportunities for internally displaced persons’ (IDP) children as well as out-of-school children in host communities, aged 6 to 17 at target locations.
The Nigeria Education Crisis Response (ECR) Project is seeking application from qualified Nigerian National to fill this position:
Job Title: COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
Project Duration: 2 years
Position Start Date: Immediately
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensures overall quality and coherence of communications initiatives.
- Coordinates development of annuaVquarterly reports, success stories, blogs, web articles and ad hoc reports.
- Ensures compliance with project Branding and Marking Plan.
- Reports to Project Director.
- Organizes public events, production of publicity materials, press releases and coordination with media outlets.
- Expertise in editing and strong command of the use of English language.
- Understanding of USAID communications and branding and marking guidelines.
- Expertise in developing communication materials in print and online formats to support project objectives.
- Minimum of Degree/HND in Management Social Sciences, Art, Humanities or any relevant field
- Three years’ experience in communication,
- Understanding of USAID communications IIIld branding and marking guidelines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in a current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities AND
A cover letter, to:
The Human Resources Manager
Through the e-mail: [email protected]
Applicants should indicate the Job Position as the subject of their applications in the e-mail. Females as well as indigenes of Bauchi and other North Eastern states are encouraged to apply.