Are you a startup in Sound, audio, Internet of Things, Speaker technologies, streaming or Home Integration? Apply now to Next Step Challenge – Europe’s most ambitious and unique business development program with a grand prize of €250,000! Next Step Challenge is an international competition for startups working within the fields of Sound and Home Integration.
The Next Step Challenge grants ambitious startups the opportunity to become part of what is perhaps the most ambitious accelerator program you’ll ever encounter.
Next Step Challenge could open a whole new world of opportunities for startup companies within the fields of sound and home integration. But just being part of the challenge is guaranteed to benefit the participating startups and entrepreneurs. The Challenge lasts six months and takes each company through an intensive business development program worth more than EUR 100,000. The program will be individually designed to help transform and mature your startup to unleash its full business potential
- To take part in the Next Step Challenge you must have a strong idea and the will to make it happen.
- The program are looking for startups and people with true business courage.
- Startups should be ready to disrupt the market and aspire to change the lives of the people they reach – or even to change the world.
- The grand prize of up to €250,000 for the winning startup makes Next Step Challenge the biggest entrepreneur prize in Europe
- All startups who qualify for the six-month program receive a business development package worth approximately €100,000
- All Next Step Challenge participants are enrolled in an extensive six-month business development program that guarantees:
– Two months of preparation where your business is currently located and five months on site in Nupark science park in Holstebro and Struer – the City of Sound where the Bang & Olufsen head office is located.
– EUR 30,000 load opportunity (based on a due diligence) when relocating to Denmark
– Individual mentoring by external business experts from leading Danish and international companies
– 200+ hours of personal business training from experienced Accelerace consultants
– Learning labs and workshops where you will get intensive training designed to maximize your business potential
– The opportunity to get access to Bang & Olufsen expertise and in-house know-how
– Free office space in Nupark
– Free housing in the region during the five-month relocation period (up to three people)
– Rich opportunity to qualify for further financing from Accelerace and other Danish seed funds
– A Founders pack with resources and tools worth EUR 50,000+
– The benefit of a collaborative business environment featuring ambitious companies like your own
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Next Step Challenge Startup Competition
Application Deadline: December 1st, 2015!