Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxury and full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and focused-service hotels.
For 95 years, Hilton Worldwide has been dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences. The company’s portfolio of eleven world-class global brands is comprised of more than 4,100 managed, franchised, owned and leased hotels and timeshare properties, with more than 685,000 rooms in 92 countries and territories, including Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels,Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton HHonors
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Position: FINESSE – The Hilton EMEA Finance Graduate Development Programme
Job Number: EUR012G1
What is the aim of the Programme?
- The Finesse programme aims to develop a group of talented, internationally mobile Finance people and fast track them to Finance Director positions within 5-7 years of starting the Programme.
What will I do?
- Finesse consists of a 24-month training programme which encompasses two international 12-month placements in our hotels. During your placements, you will gain all-round Finance experience whilst working in all the main Finance functions. You will also gain exposure in the other key functional areas of Operations, Business Development and Human Resources. You will participate in off-the-job training and have business driven projects to complete. Following successful completion of this 2 year programme you will then be assigned into a full-time Finance role in year 3.
- During Finesse your progress is constantly assessed, so you always know how you are developing. As the programme is so flexible, it will take into account all training that you have had to date and build on it, rather than making you repeat things unnecessarily.
Where will I be?
- The location of your placements will depend on availability and could be anywhere within the Europe, Middle East and Africa region (subject to Visa restrictions etc.)
When will I start?
- If you are successful you will start the programme on 1st September 2016.
Learning & Development:
- The key focus here will be for you to complete the CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) Professional Finance qualification.
- During your 24-month training you will also take part in a number of other face-to-face training courses focused on other business competence areas.
- As a Finesse participant you will also have access to the Hilton University, our on-line learning and development tool, through which you can complete e-learning courses, learn a language on-line and make use of our on-line business library.
- This is a highly regarded professional qualification with global recognition in the Finance profession. This process will be supported by Hilton in terms of both funding and learning support.
- The CIMA qualification typically takes 3 years to complete, so this will be completed during your first 2 placements and then completed in your 3rd year whilst working full-time within one of our hotel operations.
Support all the Way:
- Finesse participants are supported throughout their career progression with the Finesse Mentoring Programme where senior managers within Hilton take on the role of Mentors.
Are you someone who is Smart? Passionate? Ambitious?
- These are the questions that we ask any potential candidate before they apply to the Finesse Programme.
There are other key criteria for the Finesse Programme:
- You must have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent in a Finance, Accounting or related subject by September 2016
- You must be fully mobile within the 2 year programme to join your 2 placement hotels
- You must have the desire to become a Finance Director
- We will accept both internal and external candidates as long as the above criteria apply
- You must speak, read and write English fluently
- You must be willing/able to live and work in the Europe, Middle East and Africa Region
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply