“Tezza”(te-zza) from the Italian word “Completezza” embodies our commitment to providing IT and Business Solutions that are comprehensive, through and complete. We specialize in providing personalized Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services within a streamlined, phased delivery channel.
With a primary goal of putting technological solutions to work in practical ways that ensures a healthy bottom-line our solutions reflect a deep understanding of real-world business challenges. Working in conjunction with our clients we are able to create and implement result-oriented personalized solutions.
We are recruiting to fill this position for a top financial institution.
JOB TITLE: Team Lead Business Automation
To manage and coordinate the activities of application development to enhance the Bank’s internal processes and also create business opportunities and competitive opportunities for the Bank (Externally) with the development and deployment of reliable and appropriate applications.
1. Support the Bank’s business strategy achieved through IT by developing/ modifying automated processes that address
service efficiency, enhancements, process improvements,and service delivery, that translates into improved customer
2. Improve staff productivity by providing more efficient alternatives (applications) to getting work done through
improved automation and tools.
3. Reduce incidence of fraud and operations errors by ensuring applications are properly developed and follow the bank’s policy and standards.
4. Effectively manage and maintain working relationships with clients in order to increase satisfaction with IT support and
services that meets their need.
5. Tracking the implementation of Audit report outcomes
6. Develop a training/ Knowledge sharing framework/ plan across the team in order to close knowledge gaps and ensure effective support is given at all times
7. Ensure the preparation of support and technical documentation.
8. Ensure strict compliance with relevant policies/ procedures and audit requirements.
Knowledge of relevant policies and regulations
Knowledge of Banking Operations
Programming/ Software Development
Project Planning & Control.
First Degree in a Physical or Numerate Science or Engineering, ITIL Foundation, Programming Knowledge (.Net, HTML), Oracle PL/SQL, Finacle Scripting, SQL Admin
At least 5 years cognate experience
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply