Tetra Pak – Which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed – manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries.
Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
Tetra Pak is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: TS Service Engineer
Ref No: C-LAG00001Q
Job: Technical Service
- Execute installation tasks, assembling machines and conveyers.
- Execute preventive maintenance activities in line with global Tetra Pak standard procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring and promoting good working relationships with the customer and that TP’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute and complete all relevant reports in an accurate and timely way. Distribute reports according to existing procedures and ensure that proper handover is done.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Execute timely reporting of all discovered Technical Issues according to the QTIM processes.
- Execute installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits according to procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service. Inform about any business opportunity discovered at the customer through the relevant channels.
As a Service Engineer you are part of a team but the majority of the time will be spent out working with our customers. To be successful in this position the candidate must enjoy to work independently, remotely and to travel a lot, sometimes working outside of regular working hours (evenings and weekends), based on customer needs. This means that the candidate may not meet physically that often with manager and colleagues. A Service Engineer is in regular contact with customers, colleagues, Technical Key Account Managers, Team Leader and FSO Area Manager.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with Mechatronics background
- Ability to speak and write English an French language
- Installation, maintenance /work service background
- Computer skills
- Automation and Process skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply