The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable candidates for the position below at the Institute’s Headquarters, Ibadan.
Job Title: Telephone Technician (3-year renewable Contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Assist in repairing, maintaining, and servicing telephone lines, distribution, frames and cable networks;
- Execute installation, maintenance and servicing of Mini PABX System;
- Assist in maintenance and servicing of plastic Trucking;
- Assist in the maintenance and servicing of attendant station;
- Carry out routine preventive maintenance on Telephone sets;
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification & Experience
OND in Electrical Electronics or related field with 3 years’ experience performing similar role.
- Have good knowledge of both hardware and software.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Be a good team player.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Able to work under pressure
REMUNERATION: We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format to IITA website: http://www.iita.org/careers no later than Two Weeks from the date of this publication.
The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must be applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
IITA is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from female candidates.
Application Deadline: 23rd March 2016