Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Teclab Management Services Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Core Purpose of the Job – (Succinct description):
- To work closely with the MD, providing assistance and advice, managing a wide variety of activities and confidential assignments. Also work closely on all matters related to the Board of directors.
- Work closely with the MD, providing assistance and advice, and handling routine matters
- Manage/supervise special projects for the MD
- Assist in developing strategic connections and productive relationships with key external stakeholders
- Manages all matters related to the Board of Trustees and attends all meetings.
- Works with chairman to set agendas for regular and special board meetings
- Coordinate all material for meetings and manages all mailings
- Plan, prepare, and execute all activities related to and surrounding board meetings
- Serve as liaison for several board committees
- Represent the Chairman at Meetings where necessary.
- Prepare written and speech material for the MD
- Serve as proxy for MD in routine administrative matters
- Can be involved in decision-making processes.
- Assist the MD in shaping corporate and strategic directions to respond to current and future challenges
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Analytical Thinking
- Contract Management
- Event Management
- Financial Acumen
- General Administration
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Service Level Agreement Management
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Attention to Detail
- Data Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field, a Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in the use of Power point Excel and other Microsoft Applications.
Experience & Training:
- Minimum of 3 to 5years experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and credentials to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline 10th January, 2017.