Nimbus Resource Solutions is a specialist resourcing and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) company based in Dubai placing Contract, Permanent and Executive Search resources across Europe, Middle East and Africa. We work with clients across Satellite/Telecoms, Information Technology, Security Integration and Logistics markets.
Nimbus passion lies in sourcing only the best talent, we do this through using a rigorous recruitment process. We are trusted advisers to our clients, our ability to source the best talent has a significant impact on business performance as well as enhancing individual careers. We operate a platinum level of service.
Job Title: Technical Support (VAS)
Position Summary: The role holder is responsible for the technical implementation of Value Added Services (VAS) into mobile operators.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical expertise on SMPP connectivity.
- Provide technical Support to existing service.
- Support Integration and Acceptance Testing
- The role holder is responsible for the implementation of any new service in the allocated time
- Ready and available for 24×7 support team
- Provide technical expertise on billing connectivity MO/MT TPS, setting up VPN etc.
- Ensure that Quality of Service is maintained after the service is launched
- Liaise with mobile operators.
- 4 years in the IT/Telecom industry out of which 2 years in the Mobile Vas industry
- Good overall knowledge of Mobile networks & VAS Platforms.
- Ability to identify and focus on the most important issues at any time
- Strong technical knowledge in VAS Services and especially SMPP connectivity, billing connectivity MO/MT TPS, setting up VPN etc.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Objective driven.
- Structured and systematic approach
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply