Interra Networks Ltd (Interra) is a leading provider of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector.
We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution.
We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
Job Title: Technical Support Officer
Location: Enugu/Owerri, Enugu/Imo
Major Duties & Responsibility
- Installation, integration, maintenance and management of networked systems for the transmission of data.
- Identify and resolve server hardware issues.
- Server support would be windows enterprise and other servers in the data centre.
- Carry out regular checks on the status of servers (software and hardware)
- Manage the data backup of servers
- Efficiently analyzing and correcting hard ware and network issues.
- Install new equipment and soft ware upgrades.
- Responsible for the overall soft ware needs of the company (network and computer applications)
- Start up all applications e.g.: Sugar, CRM, Sales force ETC.
- Install soft ware, tests systems, implement and maintain system integrity.
- Recommend and install fire walls and antivirus Software.
- Handle escalation support from support team as assigned by support chief.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in related field
- 1-3 years experience in related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply