Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. We strive to transform and simplify care for people with life-threatening illnesses around the world. Gilead’s portfolio of products and pipeline of investigational drugs includes treatments for HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer, inflammatory and respiratory diseases, and cardiovascular conditions.
Job Position: Technical Support Engineer: Medical Equipment
- The role will require you to acquire expert knowledge of a range of medical diagnostic systems in order to provide high level support to hospital staff (clinical, engineering and IT) this will be done both on site and remotely.
- You will also be involved with managing the integration of specialist diagnostic medical equipment onto hospital IT networks and interfacing the medical equipment with hospital patient administration systems.
- The role will involve some travel and is part office and part field based.
- Providing expert technical support to customers (both remotely from our office and on-site)
- Working with hospital engineers and IT personnel on the setup and configuration of new equipment (including network servers and switches)
- Working as part of an Optima team installing equipment at hospital sites.
- Setting up and configuring software for new systems at our offices.
- Developing long term relationships with customers to manage and interpret their requirements
- Keeping up to date with new product and software developments
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should send their CV’s/Applications to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.