The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s crop yield advancement and production company. Our aim is to become the West African reference Agrochemical Development and Marketing Company, by dedicating our resources, our talents and our energies to help improve agricultural production and preservation, thereby impacting on the quality of life of people throughout West Africa .
As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the
right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of professionals, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
Locations: Kaduna and Kogi
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
- Services existing accounts,
- Obtains orders, and establishes new accounts
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive development.
- Resolve customer complaints by inflating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products,
- Delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have a degree, with a minimum of Second Class, (Upper Division) in Crop Protection or Agronomy with a thesis in Weed science or Agricultural Biology from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Customer service,
- Ability to meet sales goals,
- Territory management
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Hausa
- Interpersonal skills plus self confidence also applicant must have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Suite and possess relevant driving skills
- Prospecting skills,
- Product knowledge,
- Presentation skills,
- Client relationships and motivation for sales,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 21st December, 2015