Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of the asset management system, including the establishment of an effective and efficient operations unit
- Managing cost and ensuring the units work within assigned operations budget.
- Ensuring quality assurance on all OOH projects, plants and sites.
- Designing and supporting better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Building and leading a multi-disciplined, multi-cultural and cross functional performance oriented project team
- Maintaining & building relationships with relevant OOH regulatory bodies & third party vendors
- Execute initiatives and innovations of products and services that contributes to the success of the Operations team and consequently to the organizational bottom line.
- Developing and maintaining the strategic annual asset management plans and aligning with the departmental strategy and budget
- Developing and maintaining asset registers
- Support Asset Development dept. with functional changes and site acquisitions
- Monitoring & supervision of project executions in all strategic business units (SBU) to ensure operational excellence & synergy of operations within all SBU.
- A university degree in Engineering (Civil or Electrical), Business Management or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience at executive level (c-suite) plus minimum of 10 years’ experience at related field work in OOH business
- PMP/Prince 2/ COREN
- Professional membership of relevant regulatory authority
- Involvement and knowledge of site acquisitions, site investigations, erecting structures/foundations laying, reading and interpretation
30th September, 2015.How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: