Equitable Health Access Initiative (EHAI) is an indigenous non-governmental organisation fully committed to ensuring equitable access to quality and efficient health care services through the implementation of intervention programs in the control of communicable diseases (e.g. HIV, Malaria, Tuberculosis etc.) and non-communicable diseases of public health importance, as well as health systems support and strengthening. The Technical Officer shall work to ensure the delivery of quality health services in adult and pediatric ART, TB/HIV and other clinical related activities as will be dictated by program direction.
POSITION: Technical Officer – Clinical and Quality Improvement Services.
LOCATION: Akure, Ondo State
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIP:
Reports to the Head, Clinical and Quality Improvement Services.
The Technical Officer – Clinical and Quality Improvement Services will provide professional services in the delivery of Quality Care and Treatment Services to the Adult and Paediatric People Living With HIV in Ondo and Ekiti State on the PEPFAR ACTION Plus Up Project. He/ She will work with others at the Lagos HQ Office and EHAI Akure State office as well as local implementing partners and the State Government officials to ensure that the care, treatment and quality improvement activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s requirements.
- Essential: MBBS, or MD or its equivalent
- Desirable: Fellowship, Masters in Public Health or Epidemiology from a recognized academic institution will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of post-NYSC Experience.
- Experience in Adult HIV/AIDS Care, Pediatric HIV/AIDS Care, TB Care, and Malaria program
- Experience working with State government HIV/AIDS control programs and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- Experience managing, supervising and teaching medical and nursing staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Proven skills and knowledge of current national and international guidelines in the management of infectious diseases of public health interest including HIV, TB, and Malaria.
- Excellent Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, etc.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGO .
How to Apply
Application letter and detailed curriculum vitae in Microsoft word format should be forwarded to the. Head, Administration and Human Resources through this email address: [email protected]
Application must explicitly state the position and location applied for in the subject of the email. Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with functional email addresses and telephone numbers.
Note: Only applications sent in the required format will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates
CLOSING DATE: October 19th, 2015