PERI was founded in 1969 by Artur Schwörer. PERI has been a competent partner to building firms for more than 40 years across the whole range of formwork and scaffolding technology. The family-managed company with head office in Weissenhorn, Germany is one of the top 50 companies in Bavaria and over the last few years has achieved above-average growth in new staff and turnover.
With a turnover of 1,141 million euros in 2014, PERI is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork and scaffolding systems in the world. With 7,000 employees, over 60 subsidiaries and 110 efficient storage sites, PERI serves its customers worldwide with innovative system equipment and a broad range of services related to formwork and scaffolding technology.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Technical Manager Job Vacancy At PERI Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Manager (m/f)
- Lead Engineering department in daily operations such as Formwork design and evaluation to meet customer project needs
- Hire, train and develop skill level for all Technical Department employees Quality Management
- Ensure the accuracy of static calculations, as well as all applicable laws, regulations and technical norms are abided by Evaluating projects based on technical and financial risks
- Prioritize/delegate projects taking into consideration assembly time, equipment sourcing and delivery time.
- Coordinate the Construction Department and Supervisors
- Communicate with PERI Germany regarding technical and software issues
- Self-reliable working and comprehensive project responsibility
- Long-term strategic thinking and flat hierarchies
- Challenging projects in interdisciplinary and intercultural teams
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Civil, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years Engineering experience in formwork/scaffolding sector
- Extensive knowledge of local laws and regulations regarding formwork and scaffolding Leadership and personnel development experience
- Excellent understanding of AutoCAD software
- Fluency in English Bitte bewerben Sie sich online
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online