Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; Our client in the IT Sector, is currently seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Consultant/Developer
Category: Telecom, IT & services (Lagos)
Sector: Banking / Accounting / Finance
Technical Consultant Role:
- This role is responsible for implementing our client’s enterprise technology solutions at large organizations’ within the region. Involvement is from solution design, architecture, and implementation, solution testing and go-live phases.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Solution Implementation – Implements project from initiation to delivery, attends milestone reviews, manages/mitigates escalations that impact/alter the vision of the architecture.
- Training – Responsible for training customers’ users, both super-users and administrators (train the trainer) and lighter system users.
- Support – Responsible for ensuring first line after-sales support, software upgrades and post implementation customer satisfaction.
- Software Development – May be required to undertake customization of software solutions to fit the clients’ specific needs and/or the specificities of the Nigerian regulatory framework as well as development of software improvements and/or additional functionalities.
- Project Management – Ensures projects milestones and timelines are met and the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
Qualification and Experience
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming in Java and .NET
- Good Mathematical and Algorithmic thinking skills
- Proficiency in Web Programming
- Good Working Knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Good Working knowledge of Server Operating Systems
- Good Team spirit
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Focusing on results and customer satisfaction.
- CSS3 Design
- JSP/JSF/ASP.NET Programming
- Proficiency in Distributed Object Computing skills
- Proficiency in Oracle and MS SQL Server Programming skills
- Proficiency in UML Design Skills
- Experienced in Enterprise System Integration
- Candidates must have a good understanding of the industry (i.e. Insurance sector), customers, and technology.
- Candidates must have deep understanding of customers’ and partners’ business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have 4 to 5 Years of experience in Professional Software Development, good knowledge of subject area and solid analysis and communication skills, connecting technology and business problems to provide efficient solutions.
- Must have a Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a proven record of rendering IT projects and delivering business value.
- Some business process skills or related skills.
- At least 5 – 8 years related IT experience including 4 – 5 years in Software Development.
- Work experience should involve technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply