John Snow, Inc., and our nonprofit JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc., are public health management consulting and research organizations dedicated to improving the health of individuals and communities throughout the world.
Short-term Technical Consultant
• Detailed work plan of activities covering the duration of the assignment.
• Report of review findings
• Complete report of unedited interviews conducted
• Final report shall include: Key Findings from Landscape Analyses-including Results, Achievements, Opportunities and Lessons Learned, Key Factors Enabling /Affecting Women’s’ Influence on Governance, Propose Strategic Framework, Key Recommendations and Proposed Key Activities
• At least eight years working experience working with women groups, particularly in relation to enhancing women’s decision making roles in governance
• Experience in training and mentorship of rural women
• Professional competence and efficiency in commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results
• Proven experience in surveys and assessment, result-based planning, performance monitoring, health information system analysis and reporting
• Excellent reporting and communication skills are essential requirement.
• Working knowledge and understanding of demographic and health issues of Northern Nigeria would be an advantage
• Previous working experience in Bauchi and Sokoto States will be added advantage.
• Willingness to travel in high risk States in Northern Nigeria is required.
• Work closely with TSHIP Senior Security Advisor on travel advice and related safety concerns in Bauchi and Sokoto States.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.