Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery and Primary Schools and Secondary Schools in, Lagos, to fill the position of:
Job Title: Secondary Class Subject Teacher
- As a Specialist Teacher of English, you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery, is fully committed to raising attainment across all key stages and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest standards within their subject area.
- The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
Skills and Competencies
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.).
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a good school environment.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply