Aldelia Group – An established retail & wholesales company that specializes in the importation and supply of high quality building materials and construction equipment in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Tax & Treasury Manager
- The Tax and Treasury Manager of Nigeria is responsible for the operation and control of tax and treasury function of the Nigerian Market.
- The incumbent is reporting directly to and actively assisting the Finance Manager. He/she has to provide proactive business support enabling achievement of business objectives and improvement of financial performance.
- He/she will ensure sound fiscal strategy and implementation.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, and Business Administration with relevant Accounting, Tax and treasury qualifications
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years working experience in the same capacity in a multi-national company environment in a managerial position.
- Working experiences in WA market is a plus
- Hands on experience in tax & treasury planning. Sound knowledge in local Nigerian tax and banking regulation. Business knowledge in FMCG industry
- Manage all treasury related activities including but not limited to optimizing cash flows, borrowings, debt and capital management, FX
- Inform local and regional Management accordingly and maintain good relationship with all related Government departments.
- Handling, monitoring and updating Treasury policies, A/R ageing, overdue and bad debts of all customers
- Protect the asset of the company by effectively managing the working capital of the company
- Exercise tight credit management and control on customer & jointly with receivables – constantly review existing customer credit limits with sales department.
- Ensure that capital expenditures are kept in line with plans/budgets/targets.
- Sourcing of the local entities and contract manufacturing arrangement.
- Act as contact person with local banks and Corporate Treasury in monitor cash/financing requirements and ensure optimized cash allocation.
- Maintain effective local tax compliance in all territories by filing & remitting of taxes in a timely and accurate manner, including managing of open tax audits, and eventually to its resolution. In addition, optimize effective tax rates for both direct and indirect taxes
- Keep abreast of the volatile and fast changing Nigerian direct (VAT, Withholding, Corporate) or indirect (import duty, excise) Tax environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th February, 2017.