Founded Plan International is one of the oldest and largest children’s development organisations in the world.ago,
We work in 51 developing countries across Africa, Asia and the Americas to promote child rights and lift millions of children out of poverty.
In 2014, Plan worked with 86,676 communities. Our work areas had a population of 164.9 million people – including 81.5 million children.
Plan is independent, with no religious, political or governmental affiliations.
Job Industry: NGO/Finance/Accounting
Job Title: Tax Consultant
Job Location: Abuja
- The Tax Consultant at Plan International Review existing tax practices.
- The Tax Consultant at Plan International Recommend appropriate tax schedules and implementation processes.
- Note and recommend other tax areas that need attention.
- The Tax Consultant at Plan International Present a tax reference document for the organization’s use.
- The Tax Consultant at Plan International Advise the Organization with its tax planning for the benefit of both employer and employee.
- The Tax Consultant at Plan International Advice on a clear process flow and other statutory requirement on severance payment.
- The Tax Consultant at Plan Internationalconsultant will be provided with existing policies and tax schedules for review and advice. See appendix 1 for the list of areas for consideration.
- Human resources- salary and salary related, severance payments, etc.
- Administration: contracting, purchase of goods and services.
- Expatriate related taxation.
- Any other areas of taxation that is required by an international NGO operating in Nigeria.
- The Tax Consultant at Plan International Provides the Country Finance Manager with tax advice and services.
- A Chartered Tax Expert and/or Chartered Accountant.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in working with lNGOs and NGOs in Nigeria
- Experience in having done similar tax services for other Organizations, especially INGOs.
- Strong working relationship with the Tax Authorities.
Application Closing Date:
Applications must be submitted on or before 25th of May 2015
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]