Drudge Consulting LTD is a fully indigenous firm of Management Consultants providing Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Tax Advisory and Outsourcing services to both government and private organizations.
Drudge Consulting is one of the world’s leading professional services companies that helps organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We work hard and stay committed to unimaginative ways of delivering quality in our services.
- Prepare various federal and state income tax returns.
- Assist in federal and state audits.
- Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area.
- Perform all other assigned projects as assigned by the Managing Director
- Other tax related projects as they arise.
- Assist in financial planning and analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding of the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion.
- Consistently demonstrating teamwork dynamics by working as a team member; understanding individual and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting, Finance or any other related degrees
- Certification – The Chartered Institute Of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) , The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA), Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA, FCCA)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply