MEDIPLAN Healthcare Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization incorporated in May 2000 in Nigeria to carry on the business of providing healthcare services to corporate organizations and members of the public, under a prepaid arrangement, utilizing a network of primary, secondary and specialist healthcare providers nationwide.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the System/ Network Administrator Vacancy at MEDIPLAN Healthcare Limited
Job Position: System/Network Administrator
Job Qualification: HND, B.Sc. Computer Science (CCNA, MCSE Certification will be an added advantage)
Job Schedule :
- PC Installation, troubleshooting and repairs
- Network Administrator and Internet infrastructure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage time and projects efficiently and be detail oriented.
- Good strategic planners and have a strong understanding of the company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prepare and submit reports as at when due
- Proficient with computers and software spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel, etc.
- HMO working experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should go through the below stated method of application carefully
You are expected to make the position applied for the subject of your e-mail. For example: “Application for the Post of “Internal Control Officers- Lagos”.
All applications with current curriculum vitae and credentials attached must be submitted electronically and should reach the company on or before 5.00 p.m. Wednesday, 26th August, 2015 and should be e-mailed to: [email protected]
Please note: All applications that do not follow the above specified conditions will not be treated.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted