Zamburg Engineering Consult Group – During the course of a distinguished 46-year track record, Zamburg has successfully undertaken a substantial list of landmark, mega-scale projects. zamburg Engineering was incorporated 1999 as a Private Limited liability with the Business Registration Number BN 723455.
Zamburg harnesses the adept expertise and talent of more than 2,000 permanent full-time individuals. Our unique brand of engineers have the capacity to deliver almost the full range of professional Zamburg Engineering services. Those encompass project identification, pre-feasibility/feasibility studies, properties and site appraisals, site selection, design and detailed Zamburg Engineering, construction management and supervision, procurement, inspection, quality control, and personnel training.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: System Engineer
- Creating reports that are thorough, detailed and able to be comprehended by clients is an essential duty
- Design and implement system security and data assurance.
- Identify departmental needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction
- Oversee development and maintenance of computer systems.
- Analyze users’ needs.
- Design and develop software
- Understand how the different departments in an organization need to function together. This requires collaboration and a natural adeptness for intricate design.
- Proficiency in security is becoming increasingly important. In the wake of recent breaches, many large organizations are adding additional and more complex layers of security to their systems
- A full understanding of integrating, testing, evaluating and modifying systems is requires. A systems engineer should be able to see the process through from beginning to end
- Beyond designing new software, an engineer should be able to integrate different applications, such at business software and network control systems
- Because clients will not always be able to express what they need in “engineering-grade” detail, the engineer must be able to translate between needs and actual applications
- A degree/HND in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related course of study
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong verbal communication and communication skills
- Strong Administrative and organizational skills
- A minimum of second class lower degree/equivalent
- Resident in Lagos
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their curriculum vitae and resumes to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 17th October, 2015