Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the System Analyst Job Vacancy at Oracle Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Systems Analyst – Oracle Database Administrator / DBA
Job Ref: 150018HJ
- Oracle Advanced Customer Support Services is a global organization within Customer Support Services, providing tailored mission-critical support services to customers with complex IT requirements. We provide customized, proactive solutions for all Oracle applications and technologies: Sun Servers and Storage, Database, Middleware and Applications.
Brief Posting Description:
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
- A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer’s IT staff on a regular basis.
- You should be highly experienced in some Oracle products and several platforms that are being supported, especially in Oracle DBA field.
- You will be expected to work with only general guidance from management while advising management on progress/status.
- Either at the client’s site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred with 5 years related experience.
- Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction is essential.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- May have project lead role.
- Previous experience as Oracle Database Administrator /DBA, covering most of the database area like RAC, Dataguard, performance and security is essential.
- Exadata experience will be a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online