Swiz-tech Nigeria Limited was established, incorporated and registered (RC387248) in 2000 as a technical services company and as a limited liability company in Nigeria.
Our company is committed to innovative ideas in office automation and networking to meet the challenges of a modern day telecommunications and ICT office.
Swiz-tech Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Back Office LTE Engineer
- A Bachelor of Science in IT, telecom or equivalent, plus at least 5 years of telecommunications experience
- 3G Network Architecture, Topology and Interfaces
- 3G Transport & Physical layer Protocol Stacks
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting (O&M) skills in Node B 6000 family HW/SW architecture & product knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of OSS tools
- Familiar with integration procedures of 3G Node Bs
- Able to interface and update higher management on escalations and related issues as required
- Internal and external escalations as required
- Coordination and Liaising with all concerned stake holders
- On-Call 24/7 roasted between team members.
- Excellent understanding of MoShell/AMOS and Scripting
- Excellent Understanding of IP fundamentals, configuration, traces, troubleshooting.
- O&M Routine maintenance (both preventive and corrective) for Node Bs
- Routine Audits and Reporting skills
- Familiar with acceptance of new 3G sites according to given scopes
Experience beneficial also for the role would be:
- Basic knowledge of RF Components in RBS
- Good knowledge of Node B rebuild from scratch using Wizards and Scripts
- Perl/SQL scripting skills are highly desired
- Ericsson Organizational and business knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Transmissions nodes involved in 3G
- Goof Knowledge of 3G KPIs/Performance issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter/CV and other relevant documents to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2016.