Swift Networks is an Indigenous Internet Service Provider Company with outlets spread all over Lagos State. Our core services are the provision of high speed internet services, telephony and IP – VPN services to both residential and enterprise subscribers.
The following vacancy exists:
JOB TITLE: Support Center Executive (Field Engineer)
- Proper design and implementation of monthly roster for all the departments to ensure that service level KPI is achieved.
- Forecasting workforce requirement and making necessary arrangements for smooth operation.
- Ensuring that PSM (performance scoring module) is shared with all the departments on daily/monthly basis.
- Conducting business processes re-engineering and assist in the development of new business processes and procedures pertaining to Customer Retention Unit
- Creating different reports required by the management on daily, weekly and monthly basis in regards to analyze performance of the division and the projects within the division.
- CRM reporting of SLA of TMS queues.
- Automation of the reports to ensure effective time management.
- Involvement with other functions of the division to help in achieving KPI targets whenever required
- Responsible for data base management of the division.
- Measure and analyze ticket traffic and utilize data against staffing to ensure adequate staffing across appropriate hours of operation.
- Capacity planning and forecasting of workforce (i.e. number of staff for each shift) by studying and analyzing different data and trends.
- Routine analysis of reporting trends, improvement opportunities and successes.
- Provisioning of on demand reports and data analysis in regards to workforce.
- Maintaining CRU employees performance data base for records.
- Maintaining and managing of requests in order to keep the systems up-to-date.
- Identifying system needs and resource requirements to keep on improving data analysis systems in accordance to number of employees.Meeting with needs and requirements of the Contact Center staff regarding various administrative tasks.
- Maintaining and Presenting Performance Scoring module of whole contact center staff on daily/weekly/monthly basis accurately.
Key Competencies- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour
- Any graduation degree with cumulative grade of 2nd class upper
- SQL and MS Excel advance level certification is a must. Visual Basic certification will be an added benefit
- 2-3 years of call center and customer service experience
- Multi-task, maintain a high standard of service and quality
- Ability to have stress and time management.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with MS office and other data base tools & application
- Comprehensive understanding of Basic VB , Crystal Reports, Sale and Customer Care analysis and reporting
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st October 2015