Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider.
The company was founded in 2002 when it bided and obtained a Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) License from Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to provide multi-service broadband connectivity services to businesses and residential subscribers.
JOB TITLE: VOIP ENGINEER
- Diagnose, Troubleshoot, resolve issues related to VoIP
- Provides network analysis concerning usage trends, voice traffic metrics, capacity planning and recurring events, as well as outage and incident patterns.
- Liaise with interconnect partners for voice related issues
- Responsible for maintaining the Media Gateway, SIP servers and other VoIP platforms
- Responsible for design and integration of new VoIP platforms
- Maintain the KPIs and generate periodical reports
- Deep understanding of VoIP and IMS
- Protocols – SIP, RTP, SS7, codecs etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer science or equivalent with minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Linux and strong scripting skills is a plus
- Deep understanding of OSI layer and how network conditions affect voice quality
- Understanding of IP protocol suite, IP QoS, MPLS etc.
- Good understanding of Key voice quality metrics(Delay, Jitter, packet loss)
- Familiarity with various test tools to test media and voice
Interested and qualified candidates, should Click to Apply